Sunday 28 June 2015

Blog awards

Hi guys! 

I am soooo  unbelievably sorry for not posting in so long. I was absolutely bogged under with A Level revision and my new job- I hope you can understand! 

So, I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely The Blonde Breakthrough 




I got these rules through The Blonde Breakthrough's Blog, who nominated me for this award and there are four rules to stick to when you have been nominated:
  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog
  2. Answer the questions provided by the nominator 
  3. Nominate and link ten bloggers that have less than two hundred followers
  4. Create 10 questions for the nominees to answer.
My questions were:
1. Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
Wow- what a deep question. I look to many different people for different inspiration!
For everything, I usually would turn to my mother for inspiration; she's truly the best. For fashion and beauty, my ultimate inspiration is CarliBybel (follow her on Instagram and she'll blow your mind)

2. What made you want to create your blog?
Honestly, I just love to babble about things I'm interested in! I loved the thought that I could share tips and tricks with other people and hopefully one day be an inspiration for somebody else. It's also uber fun and satisfying!

3. If you could travel to any place in the world, where/why would it be?
I'm an absolute sucker for blue seas and white sand. I'd absolutely love to travel to Thailand, Bora Bora and the Maldives purely due to their breathtaking beaches and scenery! I've been to places like New York and Washington and I would totally want to visit more American states too! 

4.Peanut Butter or Nutella?
NUTELLA, ALWAYS.

5. What do you find most challenging about maintaining a blog?
100% the upkeep. I find it really hard to take crystal clear photos and find the time to write my blog- because I'm such a perfectionist, one post can take me hours! 

6. If someone was interested in becoming a blogger, what would your tips be?
Stick at it. No matter what, stick at it and be persistent. You're never going to get 10000 followers over night! Keep it interesting and ONLY write about things you're genuinely interested in. Unfortunately I don't think you can ''fake it till you make it'' with blogging, you've got to be yourself.

7. Best compliment you've ever received?
I always get told that I remind people of Demi Lovato which is an ultimate compliment as she's such an inspiration and empowering woman. However, my ultimate favourite was a comment on instagram where someone said I look like Megan Fox!! (I know, unreal!) 

8.If you were to throw a dinner party and could only invite 5 people (celebrities included), who would you invite? 
Scott Disick, Michelle Keegan, Kim Kardashian, Chris Brown and Beyonce.

9.If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA, hands down.

10. What is your favourite movie?
Argh, I hate this. LOL is a pretty awesome movie!


I nominate: 

My questions to you all:
1. If you could be friends with any celebrity who would it be and why?
2. What would your dream job be?
3. If you were a food, what would you be and why?
4. What do you find the most rewarding part about blogging?
5. Who is your favourite blogger?
6. If you could own any handbag, what would it be and why?
7. If you won £10,000 what would you spend it on?
8. Have you ever considered travelling? If so where would you go and why?
9. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
10. Sweet or savoury?

Time to get nominating guys- thanks for reading!

Simply Jess x






3 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award http://adabofeverything.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/the-versatile-blogger-award_1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I nominated you for the Versatile blogger award, check out the post below

    http://fashtasticflare.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/VersatileBloggerAwardNomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome answers, congratulations on the nomination! Looks like you're really passionate about your blog. (Totally on board with your Nutella pick, by the way!)

    Hillary | www.flinntrospection.com

    ReplyDelete