Wednesday 27 May 2015

Eye make up envy: my two favourite looks.

1. The 'cut crease' look. So I've never been able to master this look and if anyone fancies advising me on how to, please let me know. This look is flawless- the perfect dramatic eye. It adds such a striking feature to the eye. Whilst procrastinating (I know, I should be revising for my A Levels...) I came across this look on Pinterest (my new fave thing) 

I mean how incredible is this look?! Girly meets diva/princess/queen. I'm utterly obsessed with this look. The sparkle adds the glitzy glamour to the eye, whilst the dramatic black liner adds the contrasting yet striking feature- really bringing the attention to the eye. 

2. This double eyeliner thing that's going on.... I looooooove it! How awesome does this look?! Although I have teeny tiny eyes, I'd love to experiment and try this look on myself. 
The fact that there are gaps between the two eyeliner lines adds an almost cat eye effect. Although this look may be slightly to harsh for the daytime- if I could master the art of it, I'd 100% flaunt this look each day and every day! 
As for the rest of this girls face (again this was found on Pinterest) - her contour is immaculate, and her lips couldn't be more defined. I'm utterly in love with this look.
I am tempted to jump on the contouring bandwagon and I've found that the Anastasia Beverly Hills pallete has the best reviews- if any of you girls have tried this palette please feel free to leave your review! 



No comments:

Post a Comment