Sunday 24 May 2015

Sunday Spends; Close up to my purchases

So, we've all heard the phrase 'go hard or go home' right?
Well... That's exactly what I did today... Slightly too hard though- you know the type of 'hard' where you realise you now don't have enough money to live off/pay for petrol etc? Yep, I overspent.

Here's a little insight into some of the purchases made today...




I did manage to get many items from Primark, including the shorts at the bottom of the photo, a couple of bikinis and the essentials e.g. Vest tops/pants/sunglasses/pj's.
However, it all started in MAC. I finally found Velvet Teddy AND Whirl Liner- so you can imagine my excitement! I realised I had been bought a MAC voucher for my birthday, so I thought 'Awesome, I can pay for my things with the voucher' However, as per... Something HAD to go wrong. 
'I'm really sorry you can't use this voucher here, it's only redeemable from MAC in Fenwicks' - I was like whuuuuuut. But regardless, I wanted them both so I thought I'll just save the voucher for something else and bought the products. 



Usually I'd have my head screwed on and think 'Wait until you get to Fenwick's and use your voucher' a.k.a SAVE YOUR MONEY. But no I didn't, and this is where it went downhill. Because I'd splurged in Primark; spending over £80 (I know, I didn't think it was possible either!!) I decided it didn't matter what I spent any more...

I managed to bag myself a beautiful playsuit from New Look for only £9.99, its a red patterned halter neck and its beauuuutiful! I also bagged a crop top too.

Then I went into Zara- one word- DEADLY. I got the most beautiful chiffon nude top for work, with baggy short sleeves.
Then, I spotted the SHOES. That's right, these beauties...
Not only are they the most beautiful pair of black strappy heels I've found in a long time, but they were only £29.99!! That's right, something in Zara UNDER £30. I couldn't believe it so I snapped up the chance to buy these beauties whilst I could. 
I'd so recommend these shoes as well, because they're suede, they're SOOOO comfy and the strappy detail makes your legs look more elegant and slimmer as the focus of attention is the delicate detail of the shoes! THESE ARE A MUST MUST MUST!! 


I also bought 3 pairs of black flats from Primark all under £10 each and PERFECT for summer! You can kinda see in the first photo however I wasn't going to take a picture of each and every individual item I bought as I didn't want to bore you guys, so I just picked my ultimate faves.

If you'd like any more information on the products I bought today or any recommendations/reviews of any products, please feel free to comment and I'll be sure to answer any questions you may have! 

Simply Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment